Interview preparation with former alumni interviewers
This is your chance to practice and fine-tune your interviewing skills with a counselor who has successfully navigated the interview process at a top b-school and has interviewed prospective applicants for admission.
What you get:
- School specific interview coaching. Deliver your story to build on a strong application
- Set of likely questions based on whether your interview is with am alumnus or with the admissions committee
- Coaching on structuring a response. STAR methodology and Pyramid Principle application to make an impact
- Tips on being personable and projecting confidence
- Feedback on body language
- Mock interviews to simulate the actual experience
- Detailed report on what needs to improve before your big day
- Post-interview ‘Thank You’ letter tips
“Rajdeep sent me interview questions and helped me come up with answers for potential tough questions. A couple of mock interviews via skype also helped me prepare for the real thing.”
— CT, Singapore.
Harvard, Wharton & Booth Admit